Taking up studying or starting a job in Germany often means getting German health insurance too. You have the opportunity to choose a health insurer. Choosing IKK gesund plus is a good decision as we offer an extensive range of medical care and friendly service at very good terms.
- all and any benefits provided by statutory health insurance in Germany
- GP scheme for better quality in medical care, referrals to specialists and early appointments
- free of charge medical check-ups and screenings
- all recommended vaccinations
- integrated care and schemes for the chronically ill (DMP)
- alternative curative treatment - acupuncture and homoeopathy
More health promotion.
- Courses for more exercise, healthier eating, stress prevention or avoiding addiction factors
- Meeting your costs up to € 160 per year at quality-approved providers
- Patient counselling on prescription to help you get better
More financial bonus.
- ikk aktiv plus – is an individual bonus scheme rewarding your health care activities with a cash bonus for adults, youngsters and kids
- Cash bonus for newborns – For all checkups and vaccinations in the first year of life you and your newborn receive up to € 100
- Infomedikk – medical advice hotline
0180 2 455726 (German landline 6 ct/call; mobile networks max. 42 ct/min)
every day, 24h
- IKKdoctor’s appointment service
0180 2 241515 (German landline 6 ct/call; mobile networks max. 42 ct/min)
Mondays – Fridays from 07:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 39 IKK branch offices in the federal states Saxony-Anhalt and Bremen/Bremerhaven with customer-oriented opening times
- IKK helpline
0800 8579840 (free of charge)
every day, 24h
- IKK-WebCenter – our online office