Taking up studying or starting a job in Germany often means getting German health insurance too. You have the opportunity to choose a health insurer. Choosing IKK gesund plus is a good decision as we offer an extensive range of medical care and friendly service at very good terms.
- all and any benefits provided by statutory health insurance in Germany
- GP scheme for better quality in medical care, referrals to specialists and early appointments
- free of charge medical check-ups and screenings
- all recommended vaccinations
- integrated care and schemes for the chronically ill (DMP)
- alternative curative treatment - acupuncture and homoeopathy
More health promotion.
- Courses for more exercise, healthier eating, stress prevention or avoiding addiction factors
- Meeting your costs up to € 180 per year at quality-approved providers
- Patient counselling on prescription to help you get better
More financial bonus.
- ikk aktiv plus – is an individual bonus scheme rewarding your health care activities with a cash bonus for adults, youngsters and kids
- Cash bonus for newborns – For all checkups and vaccinations in the first year of life you and your newborn receive up to € 100
- Infomedikk – medical advice hotline
0180 2 455726 (German landline 6 ct/call; mobile networks max. 42 ct/min)
every day, 24h
- IKK doctor’s appointment service
0180 2 241515 (German landline 6 ct/call; mobile networks max. 42 ct/min)
Mondays – Fridays from 07:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Our contribution payment for your health and nursing insurance amounts to 15.7 %.
Do you like our package? Then join us and become a member of IKK gesund plus! Just complete our membership form and return it to us. We take care of everything, so you do not need to do anything more.
form for family insurance
form for students
form for voluntary insured
SEPA debit mandate
Please provide us with a photograph for your electronic health insurance card!